Today I will be sharing with y’all my most recent mini haul from ColourPop. To be honest, I feel kind of guilty. I have ordered from Colourpop three times since August. So collectively, it’s actually one big haul. However, I’m just going to be sharing what I got from this most recent purchase so that the post isn’t super long. I haven’t used these products yet, but I’ll update this post to let y’all know how they perform.
First, I got the Zingara quad. It came out a few days after my last purchase, and I was super bummed that I just missed it. I kept seeing it on Instagram and Snapchat, which made me want it that much more. This quad is perfect for Fall. All of the shades are super pigmented and velvety to the touch. The swatches definitely do not disappoint! The whole quad is $18 or you can purchase each shade individually for $5.
- Seeker is a warm deep brown. Is it just me or does this shade remind you of rich yummy chocolate?
- Paradox is a burgundy red shade with a satin finish. I am in love with this – it is my favorite from the quad.
- Elixir is a terracotta orange shade. Doesn’t this one remind you of a pumpkin spice latte and pumpkin pie?
- Jinxie is a light gold shimmer shade. This is a pretty color but I feel like there’s already so many dupes fo this, that it didn’t really excite me as much as the others in this quad did.
Next, I got four other pressed pigments that didn’t come in a set. These are in the same color family as the Zingara quad and all of them are shimmer shades. Each of these are $5.
- Drift is a cranberry shade with a pearlized finish. Of the four, this one was the least pigmented, which was slightly disappointing. I die for topnotch intense pigmentation and this one only killed me halfway.
- White Rabbit is an intense orange copper shade. This one is my favorite of the four. So pigmented, it finished the job that Drift couldn’t handle and more.
- Muse is similar to White Rabbit. It is a coppery rose pink.
- Weenie is very similar to Muse but lighter. It is a pink rose gold. It does not have the same orangeness as White Rabbit.
Lastly, I got two highlighters, which were actually free with this order. ColourPop was having a promotion that weekend – every $20 spent, a free highlighter is given. Customers had the choice of 4 highlighters, which included Wisp, Lunch Money, Over the Moon, and Candyman. The ones that I got were Lunch Money and Over the Moon.
- Lunch Money is a soft gold shade with a duochrome finish.
- Over the Moon is a pinky violet and blue duochrome shade. This highlighter does have glitter in it, which isn’t something I typically go for and the swatch was very glittery but despite that, I can’t wait to try this! I don’t have a bluish, cool tone highlighter so I’m excited!
Have you tried any ColourPop products yet? If you have, which are your favorites? Let me know in the comments below!
If you haven’t, go check them out! It’s a super affordable brands and they constantly have promos for free gift with purchase or free shipping!!!
The Sephora VIB Sale starts today! Don’t forget to shop online or in-store!
Also, I will be going live on Periscope to do a GRWM on Sunday*** at 9 AM CST. You can watch from my Twitter (here) or Periscope as long as you have one of those apps. My username is LLindaxxo. Hope to see y’all there!!!
Have a great weekend and I’ll ttyl~
***Update: Hey guys, sorry I am rescheduling my Periscope Live session to Sunday @ 9AM CST. I’ll be doing a GRWM before church. I can’t do it on Saturday, because the event I’m supposed to attend got moved to an earlier time.