Happy Halloween everyone!!!
Today’s the day! Did y’all decide on what to be tonight or did y’all celebrate Halloween over the weekend? I think I’m going to do makeup that goes along with the cartoon series, Elena of Avalor. My nieces are going to be Elena and Isabel, while I will be one of the flying cats or Jaquins.
Today, I wanted to do the “Fall Favorites Tag”. I saw Jessica Jade do this tag here and was also recently tagged by Cleia to do the “Fall Tag” here and decided to combine the two. I hope y’all like my favorites too!
1. Favorite candle – I absolutely LOVE the Bath and Body Works candles! My favorite scents for this time of year are the Warm Vanilla Sugar, Toasted Graham Latte and Sparkling Pear Riesling.
2. Favorite lip product – Lipstick. During the fall, I wear more of the traditional
lipsticks, rather than the liquid lipsticks or lip glosses. My favorite combo right now is Milani Color Statement lipstick in Dulce Carmelo and Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick in Touch of Spice. I layer them on and love it!
3. Favorite nail polish – nlw52 Got The Blues For Red by OPI. I love deep red on my nails and this one is my absolute favorite right now. It’s sad though because I only have the mini and I’m almost out.
4. Favorite trendy clothing item – A pullover sweater with no hood. The material needs to be cotton or knit. I HATE fleece! I get hot easily and don’t like fabrics that don’t allow my skin to breathe. I recently got this NASA
5. Favorite comfy clothing item – I basically wear yoga pants 24/7 unless I have to go to work.
6. Favorite shoes – Knee high boots!!!!! I’m on the lookout for a new pair of black knee high boots that aren’t suede. If you spot some really cute ones, hit me up!
7. Favorite accessory – Scarves!!!!! I have so many it’s pretty ridiculous but I still manage to wear each of them at least once during the cold season.
8. Halloween or thanksgiving – Thanksgiving. It’s all that yummy food! I have a sweet-tooth so you’d think I’d like Halloween better but I’m less into candy and more into cake, cookies, pie, and bubble tea.
9. Favorite drink – Dirty chai tea latte. I have one almost every morning on my way to work. I usually go for a single, but on really slow groggy mornings I do a double shot.
10. Whats the happiest part of fall for you? It’s definitely the cooler weather. I hate hot weather, which is basically Texas for a good 70-75% of the year. I hate sweating (if I’m not working out.)
11. Favorite Fall hairstyle – Since the weather is cooler now, it is the perfect time to let down my hair from its bun/ponytail and get some loose curls in it! Long wavy, curly hair always helps me complete my makeup looks!
What are your fall favorites? I tag all my readers and followers to do this tag! I hope y’all have a spooky but safe Halloween and I will ttyl~