Hey everyone and welcome back! Halloween is less than a week away and I am back today with another Halloween makeup look! I am calling this one “Bones”. Yea, I know, really original Linda, but hey, WHATEVER – LOL. I was actually inspired by Chrisspy. Her first halloween makeup tutorial this year was a skull. You can click here to watch it if you haven’t already. As always, I have listed all the products that I used below and included a picture of Chrisspy’s look and my finished look.
- Lorac – Mega Pro Palette 3 – shades: Toffee, Maple, Bark, Jet Black (I also used this for my brows)
- Eyeko – Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner, $19 – used this to line my eyes (I know – you can’t even see it, lol)
- Maybelline – Fit Me Concealer in Light, $7 – to make my lips look skintone nude
- Coty AirSpun – Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder, $6 – to set the concealer
- Eyeko – Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner – for skull teeth
- Maybelline – Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer, $7; Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation in 120, $8
- Coty Airspun – Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder
- Lorac – Mega Pro Palette 3 – used the exact same shades (start with the lightest shade) to carve out the cheek bones
- Eyeko – Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner – for nose cavity
- No blush, No highlighter.
That’s it! If you have any questions about how to do this look, please don’t hesitate to ask! I have a few more Halloween looks to share with y’all and don’t worry, I will be posting them before Halloween so look forward to them! Ttyl~