Recently I’ve been seeing some YouTubers (GlamLifeGuru Tati, Kathleen Lights, Casey Holmes) do looks with makeup products that are all under $10. I love watching those type of makeup videos. I love being able to look glam and not have to spend a fortune trying to do so. I decided to do a daytime look that transitions into a nighttime look while using makeup products that are all under $10!!!
Here’s what I used for the daytime look!
- Colourpop Cosmetics – Cornelious ($5)
- E. L. F. – Intense Ink Eyeliner in Charcoal ($3)
- Essence – Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara ($4.99)
- Ardell – Studio Effects Wispies ($5.49)
- Nyx Cosmetics – Micro Brow Pencil in Black ($9.99) and Tinted Brow Mascara in Black ($6.99)
- Maybelline – Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer ($6.99), SuperStay Better Skin Concealer in Ivory ($8.99)
- Milani – 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer in 01 Creamy Vanilla ($9.99), Prep + Set + Go Transparent Face Powder ($9.99) Baked Blush in Luminoso ($9.99)
- Makeup Revolution – Ultra Bronze ($7)
- Colourpop Cosmetics – Highlighter in Flexitarian ($8)
- Milani – Color Statement Lipliner in All Natural ($4.29)
- Makeup Revolution – Rose Gold Lipstick in Chauffeur ($5)
Then to convert it to a nighttime look, I either added or changed a few things.
- Palladio – Crushed Metallic Shadow in Stellar ($5.99)
- Milani – Color Statement Lipliner in True Red ($4.29)
- Makeup Revolution – Rose Gold Lipstick in Red Carpet ($5)
I’ll be posting a fall makeup look soon! Look forward to it and I’ll ttyl~