Hello everyone! Happy Saturday!!! Today, I tried to do an ombré liner. I’m pretty happy about how it turned out but I need more practice. I was inspired by Molly Bee from Instagram (IG: beautsoup). She did a complete ombré eye look and it was so beautiful.If y’all haven’t seen her work, check her out! So when I started on replicating the look I figured that before I jump the gun, I should first attempt the liner and it turned out okay. So look forward to the next ombré look! It will be the complete ombré eye!
Additionally, I decided to pair off the eyes with a bold lip from Colourpop Cosmetics. I raved about their lip liners in my August favorites and now I’m going to rave about their lippie stix. Just like the lip liners, the formula is so creamy and the colors are super opaque. You could literally just swipe once and get the full color. Right now, Colourpop Cosmetics is having an end-of-summer and Labor Day weekend sale. They are offering customers who make at least a $10 purchase a FREE, yes I did say FREE, ultra matte liquid lipstick from their upcoming Fall collection. It is going to be a full size item, not a mini or travel size item, and customers get to pick their desired shade. It’s a fantastic deal, especially if you get a bunch of their sale items!
Now onto the whole look! Below, I have listed every product that I used to obtain this look, where I got it, the cost, and the link. Let me know if you’ve tried Colourpop cosmetics and what products you like from them. I’ve only tried their lip products so far and am really curious to see how the eye shadows and eye liners are. Yes, to those who are already devoted Colourpop fans, y’all are probably shocked that I haven’t tried their eye shadows yet, but I’m hesitant to get single shadows unless it’s really good quality because it’s hard to store all of them. Furthermore, if you have tried doing an ombré eye look, please give me tips! Today’s look wasn’t a struggle but it definitely could have gone better. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment! Please check out my IG and follow me if you haven’t already and I will talk to y’all next time!
- Nyx Cosmetics – Matte Liquid Liner in Black (Ulta, $6.99), Colored Felt Tip Liner in
White (Ulta, $9.99), Tres Jolie Gel Pencil liner in Black (Ulta, $11.99)
- Makeup Revolution – Vivid Shimmer Brick in Radiant (Ulta, $7) – as inner corner highlight
- Covergirl – Professional Remarkable Washable Waterproof Mascara in Very Black (Ulta, $5.99)
- Kiss – Blooming Lash in Daisy (HEB, $3.48)
- Clinique – Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer in Alabaster (Ulta, $27)
- Maybelline – Fit Me Concealer in Light (Ulta, $6.99)
- Milani – Prep + Set + Go Transparent Face Powder (CVS, $9.99)
- Physicians Formula – Butter Bronzer in Light (Ulta, $14.99)
- Makeup Revolution – The Matte Blush in Nude (Ulta, $5), Vivid Shimmer Brick in Radiant as cheek highlight
- Colourpop Cosmetics – Lippie Stix in LBB (Colourpop, $5)
- Makeup Revolution – Vivid Shimmer Brick in Radiant as upper lip highlight